Manpower export service

With a large database of human resource, We are experienced on export engineers
with language skills to
work overseas.
We are willing to cooperate with any overseas recruitment companies.

We have those experienced engineers with language skills on following areas.
Naval architect
Buiding design and construction
Oil industry
Chemistry indusutry
Power energy construction
Software
Communication and electronic

For more information please feel free to contact us:
Cell:0086-10-13311391767 Phone: 0086-10-67936851
Contact: Jason Jia
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: jiaxinjie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add: Feiteng Bl. 1-5-402 Fengtai District Beijing China

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: