LIBERTY SPORT LOTTO INTERNATIONAL
    FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
   REF: OHS/2061986708/01 BATCH: 19/018/IHV /NL

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 26th of May 2005. Your e-mail address attached
toticket number 0577465846-629 with serial number 3732-88 drew lucky
numbers9-12-17-25-31-29 which  consequently won in the 2nd category, you
havetherefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of $1,000,000.00(One Million
Dollars)CONGRATULATIONS
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until   your claims has been processed and your
money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer  ballot system drawn from over
100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every three year. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro
International lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducially agent MR FRANK WAYNE OF GOLDLAND AGENCY.BV
TEL:+31-612-680-287
FAX:+31-847-301-457
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than  16th of June.2005.After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications  please
remember to quote your eference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being part of our promotional program.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
automatically disqualified

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Mbeky William
Lottery Coordinator