<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-96OkA68k_u8/WtmX7FvyxVI/AAAAAAAAAFE/khhKCxYvPvoShzizB0uhKNc7S_-H4OjDgCLcBGAs/s1600/NewKKSSLOGO-01.png>

Show your appreciation to your wedding guests with your Nikmat perkahwinan.
Unique and purely handmade Malay wedding favors, wedding gifts & decorative
items to make your wedding a memorable event. Say Good bye to your guests
with creative and unique nikmat perkahwinan and Malay party favors. Choose
a best thank you card that showcases your personal style. Our range
includes 3D Props, 2D Props, Arrow, Banner, Box, Bunting, Backdrops, Button
badge, Stickers, Guest book, bags, welcome board etc.

3D Props

Opting for 3D Props wedding favours is a great way to give a personal and
distinctive nikmat perkahwinan <http://www.sweetkad.com/nikmat-perkahwinan/>,
something so unique that your guests will have a hard time forgetting about
it. Sweet kad provides unique and custom 3D scanning and printing.

2D Props

Make your special event even more special with our custom 2D Props printing
effects. Explore different shapes and sizes, color and stock finishes.

Arrow

Celebrate your great wedding with Sweet kad. We provide awesome arrow
nikmat perkahwinan here are perfect for your wedding day.

Box

Beautifully presented favors in elegant embossed boxes and simple gifts.
Personalize with custom printed ribbon and tags. Our large array of nikmat
perkahwinan boxes and packaging can offer you everything from formal to
casual, colourful or black and white.

Banner

Customize your own unique message with banners designed for modern to
rustic themes. One of our beautiful party banners will add style and
personality to your wedding decor! Choose one of our popular gold foil
letter pennant banner kits if you need to be able to create a variety of
unique phrases with a single kit. All of these banners are made with
high-quality materials, so you can reuse them for your engagement party,
bridal shower, bachelorette party and reception.

Bunting

Bunting is one of the easiest DIY decor projects you can make for a
wedding. Mini-bunting projects are an adorable detail to add to your
wedding decor. Pick fabric or paper that showcases your beautifully pale
wedding colors on a smaller scale.