Listers,
   Saw a Relco Geep tucked in today behind the power of a typically monster-sized
northbound IC manifest at Gilman (156 cars, with an additional 58 to pick up
at Otto--no holiday for that crew!).  RE 1611 was DIT behind SD70s 1009 and
1038 when seen passing the depot at 10:31 AM.  The Geep had some kind of lettering
above the "RE 1611" that I didn't get a chance to read because I was swinging
around to get a shot of the unit.  Did anyone else see this Geep in transit?
 Anyone know where this thing calls home?

Brian Carlson
Libertyville, IL
(But in Altamont, IL for the next four days!)

 This is the Illiana Railroad Discussion List.
 For more info visit http://www.railcenter.com/illiana