Dear Friends,

I mad one rather glaring error in my announcement of the InterlockingTowers
List--my engine service seniority date on the North Western! I took the
daggone promotion on 02/02/94, not 99!!! What was I thinking about? LOL.

Seriously, I do hope many of you will join us!

Markers,

J.E. Humbert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BLE Div.#494, Canadian Pacific Railway
St. Paul, MN

List Description:

To collect, discuss and disseminate data, history and photographic
information about railroad interlockings and towers in North America and
elsewhere. Topics to be discussed will be technical, historical, operational
and human-interest subjects, as well as sources of additional information and
affiliation as well. For more information:
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Community email addresses:

Post message:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/InterlockingTowers

 This is the Illiana Railroad Discussion List.
 For more info visit http://www.railcenter.com/illiana