Hi all,
      Let me clarify since this flame war started with my blog post.   In
fact, I was the one who stood up and asked the guy why you show a
windows/mac specific technology. It seems  some of the fellow listers and
blog posters are alleging  that I did some thing wrong.
  There were  many "BIG" activists  in the hall.  When I asked the question
, I was not knowing that the speaker was one of the main organizers   of the
event. ( And now I see the reason why no one else asked  questions).

  I am posting a new blog entry on current fashion.
  http://brainstorms.in/?p=243

 I think lot of money was wasted for publicity and  other nonsense  talks.
The exhibition was much better with lot of things on the display.

  73s

  Sunil
  VU2SWX

--