Hi  Jinise,

  If you want to build your own ubuntu derivative  you can  do the following
  a) Install  a fresh ubuntu
  b) install whatever software you want.
  c) Install remaster sys
  d)  Make a custom iso
   e) Install  reconstructor
   f) run reconstructor on  you custom iso
  g) Finally install your custom distro to a usb flash and carry around.

 If  any one else is interested I will  write a detailed  howto.

Sunil

--
Sunil T T
Assistant Professor