Dear Anoop

YES......... gr8 now It is working  with OOs 2.4 without any issue.

But the primary issue is still there that it is not working in OOs 3.0

While am trying to open the file in OOs 3.0 (Windows Version) with Medium
macro security, then it will prompt for enable or disable macro but after
enabling the macro it will disappear (exit from file)

But if the security level set to Low it will disappear after the initial OOs
3.0 screen

VIPIN

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Anoop John <anoopj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have changed the date validation to be locale independent.
> I have uploaded a modified file to
>
> <
> http://www.zyxware.com/software/utilities/sales_purchase_invoice_v.0.9.2b.ods
> >

> Can you please check that. If that works fine I can publish the new
> release on the same page
>
> Anoop

> http://www.zyxware.com
> http://www.anoopjohn.com
> http://www.thondomraughts.com

> "Be the change you wish to see in the world", M. K. Gandhi

rEgArDs,

vIpIn kUmAr.V
TrIvAnDrUm
iNdIa