Saral Sasidharan wrote:
Hii
  I am fed up with a mysterious problem in firefox . I am unable to open any gov extension sites like http://malayalam.kerala.gov.in, data.bsnl.in etc but able to use orkut youtube etc. I tried updating system and firefox but result is they are up to date. The fire fox is version 3.0.5 and os is ubuntu 8.10. I tried adding open DNS but was no use pls help thanks in advance.

It might be silly to ask, but is this only with Firefox or with all browsers?

regs,

Syam