Hi Binny,    First of all thanks for taking the time to come up with the
manual for installation. I have gone through the manual and I have some
thoughts/comments -

    First of all I think this is a good manual for the entry level user who
simply wants to install Fedora on their computer. If this is the intended
audience then I believe you should also include instructions on partitioning
an existing windows system and setting up dual boot since a lot of your
audience will likely be wanting to use this option.

     Please also mention in the beginning of your manual that the user
BACKUP their data - some people may not realize that the default install you
have shown in your manual will partition their HDD and any existing data
will be lost - it is better IMO that you mention they BACKUP before starting
the install process just in case something unforeseen happens and their HDD
becomes corrupt.

     If this manual is intended to be a comprehensive one regarding the
various options available in the install process then you need to mention
the other options available in each step (for example - screenshots for the
advanced partitioning process, and for adding or modifying software) - this
will show users all the options available (you can always recommend which is
the default and easiest way :-))

     An explanation of some of the terms might be helpful to some of the
users (especially new ones) - for example - what is a partition? what is a
hostname? what is a repository?

  I think you have done a very good basic framework - all that's needed now
is a little extra polish to make it so much more useful :-) One approach to
do this is to describe a typical target system (Hardware specs - (Pentium,
512MB RAM, 40GB HDD) and software - Windows XP, MS Office) that you want to
convert and then you can detail both dual boot and complete replacement
options.

  Again Kudos for the effort - BINNY

Sincerely
- Nikhil