From: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com [mailto:ilug-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Yadu Nand
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 5:35 PM
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Subject: [fsug-tvm] FOSSCET- Request for volunteers

Hi,

The seminar on FOSS conducted on march 1, CET was a
success,drawing more than a hundred interested students.
The speakers Arun M, Aashik Salahudeen and Santhosh Raju
gave enlightening talks on FOSS philosophy, python basics,
BaSH scripting and on developer perspective towards FOSS.

As per the request of a large number of students we plan to conduct
hands on sessions on installation, and on how to use linux in day to
day life( play music, read documents etc..).We have planned
to have these sessions every wednesday after college hours.
The sessions will be of two hours duration.

I request volunteers for this effort.If someone could come over to
help please mail a reply to this.I'm sure that you will be surprised
by the size of the crowd waiting to switch to linux :)

Session 1:   11th March , Wednesday . 4pm to 5.30 pm

Yadu Nand B
CET( s4 comp.sci )
9447780725