Congrats to US !( the whole community)

I'm also trying to migrate some of my friends to Ubuntu. But they abuse me
by hearing the name "Ububtu"!!. Plz give me some advice !!
=================================
       .--.
      |o_o |
      |:_ /  |

Mahakavi Kumaranashan Said...

maaruvin.......

allengil mattum
swayamathu ningale thaan....

Switch to GNU/Linux before you are forced to.. !