On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Ashik S <aash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The idea is very good indeed. But who is going to take the initiative ? As an
> online community , we are very strong. But when it comes to real world
> activity, only a few show up.  Keeping that fact in mind, let us continue this
> discussion and see if we can plan and conduct these efficiently.

A training module on GNU/Linux is being developed for Kannur Akshaya,
so that they can go ahead with the vacation classes.
I spoke to Saral about this, and he seems to be interested in doing
this at his centre. We can plan something similar in Christ Nagar
also. I think for a start these two should be enough. Maybe from next
year we can scale it up.

James
--

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!