Hi,
  After upgrading to Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3)
Gecko/2008092416 Firefox/3.0.3, Adobe flashplayer plug-ins could not be
installed in the browser.  I installed  the debian and tar versions of the
plug-in downloads a number of times with my updated Ubuntu 8.04 LTS OS , but
failed.  Hence, latest videos cannot be  played as they always demand
installation of flash plug-ins. The older versions of Firefox had no such
problems.Can anyone help me ? Thanks.

Jayaram.