On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 01:00 -0700, Praveen A wrote:

> I thought it might be interesting for folks who watch youtube videos.
> You have to install totem-plugins package and youtube browser from
> edit->plugins menu. Now you can chose youtube browser from sidebar and
> search videos.

I am running Debian (a mixture of stable and testing). My totem searches
youtube and shows results, but refuses to play the video. It says,
"Totem cannot play this type of media (YouTube) because you do not have
the appropriate plugins to handle it." Any idea what additional plugin
may be needed?

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar