Prasad SR wrote:
> Vimal has will take 3 printouts of the syllabus created by iit-bombay
> and we can sit together from 10am till eve and evaluate it with our
> framework and if matches, can use those as the bulding stone for
> classes 5.6.and 7

I just stumbled across this:

"Shiksha India is a non- profit organization, launched during the India
Economic Summit on 2nd December 2001. It is an initiative of
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and is managed by Shiksha India
Trust. Mr. Jamshyd N. Godrej is the chairman for the Trust. Shiksha
India works closely with schools and institutions across India and helps
promote use of technology for making teaching-learning more effective.
Shiksha's two major focus areas are Content and Coaching."

Interesting pages:
http://www.shikshaindia.org/current-projects.html#E-learning through
Open Source
http://www.shikshaindia.org/our-partners.html