this is not the solution to current problem but you can try this

go inside the modem and disable bridged mode
 >> for this u can type in 192.168.1.1 in ur browser and give *admin *as
usename and password.
>> disable bridged mode and give ur username and password there and make the
connection always on. save and reboot modem

This will eliminate the requirement of dialups.

Regards,

Prasad.S.R

" You can either ask me to do something.
Or tell me how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself."