Wow! Blender?!!! Blender and Inkscape take enormous effort to
master, though once you have learned, it is very efficient and easy to
use. Also, consider the fact that very few centres conduct
professional training for DTP operators and Graphics designers using
free software. That leads me to believe that they learned it all by
themselves- and now they are teaching others.

  If all the facts we have are correct, these people may be even
greater free software fans and preachers than many of us here. I am
sure that we are in for a pleasant surprise if we contact them.

Regards,
Gokul Das