i'm having one doubt.
If i get these repository DVDs, i dont need to connect to internet to get
apps for jaunty. is it right?
I'm asking this for my friends who are intersted in free software, but most
of them doesnot have internet connection. I used to download .deb files and
tried to install it on their system,but yields dependency errors.
I've tried running souce files too. But it complicated the matters.
It would be nice if the packages are available offline, and can be used with
package managers.