Title: Signature
I tried many clients for yahoo and G-talk in GNU/Linux, but none of them supports voice completely. So, now settled with Ekiga softphone and using Gtalk2VOIP gateway for voice chats. Though its not as simple, and has limitations as calls can be made, but cannot answer calls, it really works...

Details on using Gtalk2VOIP gateway can be found at http://www.gtalk2voip.com/gtalk_service_yahoo.shtml

sonal jain wrote:
yesterday i installed jabber, but i could not able to talk to my friends, whenever i was trying to call, i was getting signed out.
what to do now