Thanks for the response guys , I'll be getting in touch with people
who seems to be interested .

I recently found out that its very hard to find someone having good
knowledge of server related issues and Server management in
Trivandrum ,even though some people seemed to know bit and pieces of
stuff, but never reliable in case of a massive node/service failure or
related issues.

I ended up hiring PSM (http://www.platinumservermanagement.com/) for
Managing my servers . So that leaves me with the need for a good/
Experienced php-Mysql Programmer alone (again.. beginners plz excuse )

I agree with Anoop Jacob Thomas  , When you are hired to do a job ,
You are expected to have a thorough knowledge of what you are doing
and to do the work flawlessly , there's absolutely no room for
experimentation .

cheers.