2009/6/28 Visakh <gokulda...@gmail.com>:

> On Jun 28, 12:46 pm, Sebin Jacob <sebinaja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Its sad that everyday, someone should ask to mark a mail off-topic.
>
> It isn't off topic. It's about "how to control your inbox when FSUG-
> TVM is around". Very relevant, isn't it?

>From a FLOSS point of view, this topic is completely Off-topic. But
from a user perspective it's relevant. I think it's a matter of policy
of the mailing list.

(Remember, google doesn't seem to respect AGPL, which is a license
intended for Software as a Service(SaaS) applications)

> Anyway, I have a feeling that we need to convert whatever we discussed
> into a help page, so that we don't need to repeat this for everyone.

The archives are there and it's searchable. Why should we replicate the content?

regards
--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com