Dear friends,
This may be an old news;
'Linux - Open Office' - is a small and quick guide in Malayalam for
beginners published by Info Kairali Publications (www.infokairali.com)
Kottayam. I saw this book in DC Books Trivandrum and bought one. The
language is very simple and is very inviting to a beginner. It gives fairly
good view of Linux and essentials of Open Office. It starts with Linux
introduction to linux logging in and introduces its tools and applications.
 There are chapters on Open office writer, Calc and Impress to motivate and
guide people to use Open office for daily computing.  It also got a chapter
on installation of linux!  Price: Rs.90/-   Revised Edition October 2007.

love and peace
shibu

--
Shibu K. Nair