What I meant by "This may not be enough to start a Linux based cafe"  was
that the problems facing the  administrative  side of  the cafe is solved (
cafe management s/w).

Now the user side with chat clients supporting Voice and video are few on
Linux. Many people use Cafes for chatting. As I mentioned before these
clients aren't available natively on Linux.

Many others use the cafe for downloading documents and printing them. Does
Linux have drivers for the printers in the cafe.

Next how will the users react to the new Operating System.(This one can only
be found out after implementation)

Regards

Binny