We have the poorest of websites. Its not updated even.
See the last post on http://ilug-tvm.org/ its on 11/19/2008
our new website http://fsug-tvm.org/ pops up uname and password.

Theres no point in just meeting unless someone is ready to take
responsibility of making and maintaining the website. A bunch of suggestions
wont work(for that the mailing list is enough). Website is a good means of
making awareness but we need to provide relevant services also please see
http://www.linux-gujarat.co.in/

Regards,

Prasad.S.R

" You can either ask me to do something.
Or tell me how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself."