Some of the previous promo materials made by lug members can be found here
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/files?hl=en

But its not sorted. We have enough physical presence now we should really
concentrate on our web based promotions. And there we can have each users
blog and there contributions. What say guys??

Regards,

Prasad.S.R

" You can either ask me to do something.
Or tell me how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself."