Hello Geo Paul.
>From your post I understand that you are using turbo c++ v3 in XP.
Try to find the TC.EXE in the folder C:\TC\BIN\. The path may vary.
Look in the bin folder. Then right click tc.exe and select send to
desktop (as shortcut). Try opening the shortcut and compile.
If it doesn't work, right click the shortcut on your desktop and
select properties. In it find a tab that lists two choices for
fullscreen and window mode (top right corner). Then select window
mode. Click on apply & ok (or just ok). Try opening the compiler and
compile the program that crashed.
If this solves the problem. Then change the window mode to fullscreen.

This solved all the problems that I had with turbo c++ v3.

Regards JS.