Syam said right,

the difficulty comes when typing english and malayalam together..

Why don't post in SMC group.

I don't have membership..

Anyone please..

--
Call me:

+91 903 755 72 73

For all hardware and software services, Computer assembling, Software
Installation etc.

Visit my blog

http://xtenders.blogspot.com/

Earn money free: