There is another way. Try lynx-cur. It is a command line browser.
It can read key strokes from a text file and can perform browsing on
the specified web page.
For creating the file, invoke lynx using -cmd_log option.
     lynx -cmd_log=<file> https://mwcp-tvm-03.adlkerala.com:8001/
now try to login.
Now when u come back, you can see ur user name and password in that
file. So protect the file.
Use option -cmd_script (syntax: -cmd_script=<file>) while invoking
lynx from terminal while logging in for later sessions.

      If we are lucky, you can see an article on this topic in the
coming issue of lfu.