Hello.

I have been using HP Deskjet 950C inkjet printer with GNU/Linux. It works
fine with Debian and Ubuntu, with no hacks. It is very economical. I have
been using it since 4-5 years. So do not remember the price exactly.
Refilled catridges seems to be fine with this one.

Regards.

--
Sajjad Anwar
http://geohackers.in