*1. To which age group you belong to?*

d) 35-56

*2. Which category you belong(ed) to?*

e) Other (please specify) -Professional, non-computer field - But working on
computer field on deputation basis on govt organisations

*3. Which OS you first used?*
*
*
a) DOS

*4. How do you use Linux?*

b) Linux & Windows side-by-side

*5. In above question (4), if (b) or (c) then which one you use often?*
*
*
a) Linux  - Debian

*6. How long you've been using Linux?*

>From 2005

*7. Which distro(s)*:- i)* used before*, ii)* using now*, iii)* planning to
use next?*

i) Redhat.SUSE ii) debian iii) debian,ubuntu

*8. Is there any particular reason to start using Linux? (please specify)*
*
A complete full featured OS with completely free - Powerful shell scripting
- Increases creativity - learn basics of everything when we use - our
learning never ends
9. Why do you recommend Linux to others?*

*A complete full featured OS with completely free - Powerful shell scripting
- Increases creativity - learn basics of everything when we use - our
learning never ends *

*10. Any suggestions, complaints or comments related to this post?*

Good start