1) b) 21 – 35

2) a) Student, electronics field

3) b) Windows

4) a) Linux

5) *

6) I have been using GNU/Linux for more than two year.

7) ii) Linux redhat, school linux iii) Ubuntu 9

8) Ya. Defenitely. First of all *I hate microsoft.* linux gives us the
freedom, that we deserves. Technically, it is superior in terms of security
and simplicity over other proprietary operating systems. Also, great
community support makes the end-user to use it without the fear of
calling-up always busy customer care lines!.. i like2 be different from
others, so i use linux.

9) Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"

10) Please use GNU/Linux instead of Linux. Linux not only makes an OS. As
you know, it's only a kernel. It is only useful, when bundled with GNU
packages