I've installed Malayalam (swanalekha) support for my Ubuntu 9.04 as
described in the link:
http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2008/05/13/installing-and-setting-up-malayalam-swanalekha-on-ubuntu-hardy-heron-8-04

It got stuck midway while downloading, but it started working fine after I
skipped downloading the package which failed & entered the commands directly
in the terminal.

Now what I want is, I need to *install* it on other computer *without
internet connection*.
How to install it offline. I could find the downloaded files in the cache,
but there are 200+ packages in it & also installing one by one is a tedious
job. Can I use it with APTonCD?

Please help.