On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Vishnu vg <vaishnav1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> BSNL is really a waste broadband with poor customer service too. I used it
> for one year. Never use it. Belive me...........

Do not make such baseless statements as if truth. I am using BSNL broadband
for long. Every time, I needed some help, they were at my doorstep to help.
Twice, they have changed the rented modem for free after it stopped working
following lightnings. They even changed the cable from the junction box to
my home owing to breakages / joints developing some glitch. Whenever I call
them, they are available and helpful at the other end.

Bashing public sector undertakings are hobby for some. But as Suresh said,
if you are working with some other ISP and doing this, its a shame.

- Sebin