On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 20:27 -0700, John Joseph wrote:
>
> > If tally cannot see this as an opportunity , surely  Linux users may
> > find some products which they can use and it will mature over the years
> > and capture  the existing market .
>
> Of course, that would be nice. Let us contribute to projects like
> GNUKhata so that they matures fast and we won't need Tally ;-)

We are free software users and we should support free softwares.

If tally can also be released as free software, they are welcome, otherwise,
we don't want that.

http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in/

--
+91 903 755 72 73

For all hardware and software services, Computer assembling, Software
Installation etc.
My blog : http://xtenders.blogspot.com/