I have tried with changing the* Cartridge Option to Black Print Cartridge.*
> But then their is *no print out at all*.
> Printer will keep on blinking..............

May be thers no ink in black. Remove the color cartridge and  switch on the
printer (without connecting to pc) If it blinks then the prob is with your
cartridge.

http://www.openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-Deskjet_D2360

> *Tried with the latest version hplip* . But no use.
>
> Please help to sort out this Printer driver issue......
>

> Regards
> VIPIN KUMAR.V
>

>  --

> For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: