When it is the dynamic ip set by the router, the DNS resolve entry is also
automatically done by the DHCP server.  When we are setting static ips to
the systems, we have to set the DNS server manually.

Assign the static IP numbers which are same as that assigned by the router.

I think the router assigned IP may be 192.168.1.1
Then assign number 192.168.1.2 and .3 to the linux machines.

what is the result of netstat -rn
traceroute www.google.com / Any dns no?