Hello.

Another Mapping Party is planned at Trivandrum during 12-13 December 2009.
As we know, SciPy.in is happening at Technopark, Trivandrum. This would be a
good time to stage OpenStreetMap. Those who visit SciPy can join us anytime.

We need support from the people in this list who are visiting Trivandrum,
and are residing there. We need suggestions for regions to map, which are
nearby technopark. If anyone can arrange GPS devices and WiFi, it would of
great help.
More details regarding the event is at http://tr.im/GDXQ. Thank you.

Regards.

--