On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:06 PM, arunvijay unni <arun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi frnds,
> i m using felicia in my inspiron 1545 laptop nd i cant send files via
> bluetooth...
> wen i right click on the file nd select "send to" , the default
> recipient is set to "email(thunderbird".
> wen i try to change it to bluetooth, the pop down window is not
> appearing..
> it jst stucks there....!!!!!!!!!
> i cant send nd recieve files even frm the bottom right bluetooth
> icon...
> no devices r being found.....!!
> pls help me to solve this pblm...!!!
>
> hopefully
> arunvijay...!!

Arun, Please Avoid SMS language in forums.

You can view our guidelines here

Those of you who join do make sure that you adhere to the mailinglist
guidelines
You can read the guidelines here http://kandalaya.org/guidelines.html.
They are regular courtesy and not that tough to follow :)

New members are also invited to read
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html<http://catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

--
+91 903 755 72 73