Dear Arun,

We have met a few other times also, may be you didnt recognise me due to my
changing appearance, thanks to my hair.
Anyways  I am really sad that the so called best of the best engineering
students in Kerala was unable to come up with some proposal.

Anways let me know if some funding is available for some other projects, I
have a huge list with me.

Kenney