Hi,

I'm an undergraduate CS student. We have a mini project in this
semester's syllabus. I enquired it about with seniors. They all said
that it is easy to do it in VB. Also, our teachers said that, we can
do in any language, but the project preferably has a GUI frontend &
DataBase backend. One of my senior friend did an "Hospital Management
System" last year using MS VisualBasic & MS Access as backend. I know
the basics of Python which I acquired with 'A Byte of Python'. Is it
enough to do a good academic mini project?. Anyone with past
experience please help me to plan a good project satisfying the above
said crietria based on FOSS & Python.