@Ashik

> You should follow this up with the repo/mirror thing. There might be a way to
> put the whole thing up at CCF ;) I talked
> to Francis sir about this and he says its possible. You might have to talk to
> a few profs that all.

I thank everyone who volunteered for being at CET and manning the FSUG
stalls. I was
expecting more ppl from the community besides the zyxware team, but I
guess our lack of
onsite strength is is not very great.

The mirror at CET drive has been going for some time now. We have the
mirrors ready to
go on the servers but I guess its the "friggin" bureaucracy is not
easily overcome. We had
a go ahead from the prof in charge of the CCF but it seems that his
absence in college
means our efforts will not be any useful for the time being. There is
news that the college
will be soon getting a 20Mbps OFC connection soon, and hopefully we'll
be able to go
public with the mirror.

--
Regards,