hai all,

I don't know what is your exact problem. But I did saw your wvdial.conf. I
once had an N73 and I did connect it to the internet. But my seems different
from yours. I don't know much. I didn't have any problem then. I used to
download about 500MB per day and It never disconnected unless some call
interruption. You may check this out.

here are my commands and confs

lsusb

from this you will get vendor code and product code. Paste it to next
command after 0x

sudo /sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=0x(vid) product=0x(pid)

wvdialconf create

sudo gedit /etc/wvdial.conf

paste these configs.

[Dialer Defaults]
Modem = /dev/ttyACM0
Baud = 460800
Init1 = ATZ
Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
Init3 = AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","*internet*","",0,0
ISDN = 0
Modem Type = Analog Modem
Phone = *99#
Username = a
Password = b
Stupid Mode = 1

change that internet to the APN for your provider. For aircel, it's
aircelgprs. check your mobile settings.

Thanks

Renju Paul