On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Anish A <aneesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what was the cost of the toaster?
>
> I am enquiring to deploy a toaster in our college by sponsorship.

@Anish
If you are going for sponsorship you will have to deploy older toaster which
is the large one cause sponsors need to display there ads. You are an
engineering student right and you know whats required to build a toaster?
( as yours is a college getting a sponsorship is no big deal go for
IT-companies/Jewelery shops/Saree center you will get more money than
required)

Form a freesoftware club @ you college estimate and build it as part of
colleges fs activity. Also you know python, modify the code for toaster from
here.

Toaster software - svn co svn://cdot.senecac.on.ca/toaster/src
How to buid a toaster - http://cdot.senecac.on.ca/projects/toaster/history/

Regards,

Prasad.S.R