>> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Vichu SJ <vsj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Wait man wait for two days.. we  will get reply of others after reading
>>> our discussion.. after it if they are satisfied they will post their
>>> arguemnts  then we can post our opinions... Is this rite???.... Then we can
>>> discuss about money and other things...

Very good initiative i should say. Printing of T-shirts is a one day job the
cost of T-shirt with Both side printing will come around INR250. Theres
vertex printers @ killipalam their print rates are per square inch.

For stickers their anit good place i know, heard theres some @ KINFRA and
cochin where they do vinyl stickers.

And for the release event i have a suggestion why not do a one day workshop
for Computer Hardware technicians @ Trivandrurm? Its been a plan in self
since the formation of LUG i think. Also doing it in the Label of Space +
FSUG + participation certificates will be of great deal and media publicity.

Computer Hardware Technicians can be the evangelist on ground. If planning
so, we need to go to every hardware shop and display our poster showing the
workshop @ their premises as well as convince the Head of the company about
the business rewards they can reap by officially sending their official to
such a workshop. We can also help them out by diverting the installation
request coming to the forum. What say?

>>  --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"