recently i visited a dulicate of wikipedia, which looked quite aaattum-pitta
on 1024x768 screen, and later found it was optimised for access from mobile.
dont remember the site. Googling on it may help.no idea its authentic, but
at times of emergency,it maybe of help.the topic I digged on both were
similiar.