Hi Friends

I am a developer in opensource, and  i have a doubt regarding the real
meaning of opensource.  I was previously worked in hardware and i happend to
attend many places where many opensource project development companies gave
their projects. Its said that clients of opensource has the  right to get
the source code of the project they using. But  " ITschool and( many other
projects which space developed )", they are not giving the source code to
clients. I am saying this bcz i attended a school and i got service charge
for the reinstallation of sslc management software given by space. That
school saying that they not got any opensource code for it. Also i happened
to know the space charging price for websites and projects, but they not
distributing any source code to clients. Then what is the meaning of this
opensource. Is it in theory only opensource matters.

--
Vishnu VG
Mobile-9809175289(Aircel)