On Sunday 07 March 2010 09:16 AM, alan alan wrote:
I found this site http://domainindia.org/index.php . Is it legal? Can I go for it. They offer cheap rates. --
.in and 3rd level .in domain rates for first year registration are now really cheap, around RS 150. But, for renewals, its around RS 800 per year. There are so many domain resellers you could find out in your area too. Even I do offer domain registrations through Cool-Works <http://www.coolwrks.com/>, I know ZYXWare also offers the same. So, the site you mentioned will surely be legal, as they will be resellers of some kind.

If any further help needed, you can contact me in person.

--
With love and regards,
Tvm a.k.a Bizzard

Find me @ Bizzard's Hackshop <http://www.bizzard.info/>

Quote: I'm not a HANDSOME guy. But I can give my HAND to SOME one who needs help. Beauty is in heart, not in face..!! - A.P.J Abdul Kalam

--
"Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"