-- Forwarded message --

Hi All,

Is Linux your passion??? Rush to Poornam!!

We, at Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd., Cochin, are looking for dynamic
professionals (preferrably RHCE/RHCT certified) with 3 months or more of
exposure to Linux, who can join us immediately. We are having a walk-in at
our office from 10am - 5pm on Saturday, 20th March 2010. Please find below
the profile details, eligibility criteria and pattern of selection. We hope
to have you with us.
Role : System Engineer (Linux)

Job Description
=========
* Debug and correct technical issues on Webservers, Mail servers,
Databases, Control panels
* Provide any services required on a Hosting Server
* Audit and secure servers to make them stable, secure and high
performing

Desired candidate profile:
===============
Professional experience/Certification in Linux

Eligibility Criteria
===========
B-Tech Degree – CS,IT and All Electronics branches
Cut off Percentage: Freshers (0-1yr exp)->Aggregate 65%(64.99 is invalid)
Experienced candidates (1+ years)->Aggregate 60%(59.99 is invalid)
*Teaching experience won’t be considered.
*Should not have existing arrears*
EXCELLENT written & oral communication skills
Ready to be based in Cochin, Kerala
Willingness to work in shifts (night shifts can be there)

Selection Pattern
============
Machine test
Interviews (Tech and HR rounds)

Service Conditions:
===========
Probation Period and Service agreement for 6 months.
Shift working is compulsory and 6 day work week.
Submission of certificate originals at the time of joining.

About Poornam
=========
Poornam is an ISO (9001-2008 and 27001) certified Software Company with a
special interest in Linux.We develop custom Linux software and provide
Server administration services for Linux/UNIX/windows servers. We have
clients all over the world including US, UK,Sweden, Australia, Italy,
Middle East, Singapore and Thailand. Currently Poornam has 270+ software
engineers and around 30 support staff.

You can find more details from our site:

http://bobcares.com/
http://www.poornam.com/

Route to poornam:
Ernakulam Jn-->Kakkanad bus stand-->Opp. Cochin Special Economic
Zone(CSEZ)--> Kendriya Bhavan --> Poornam Info Vision(Blue building,
VCvalley).
--
Regards,
Radhika Gopakumar