Sorry I posted the wrong link, here it is

2MB image:
< http://lh5.ggpht.com/_bGFeEdHMH5E/S6bfI_m_ohI/AAAAAAAAAB8/ILOuYOc9KYw/big.jpg

386KB image:
<
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_bGFeEdHMH5E/S6ZKswDEpuI/AAAAAAAAABQ/OWEuUmGArdk/final.jpg

>we can follow the format.

It is good idea. Shall we use lyx/latex?

>Choose gnome for the desktop, most of the distributions comes with it as
>the default desktop. The one of the main difference between
>distributions is on how to install software or using the package
>manager.

If we can make it is a general purpose one we can promote almost all
distribution. I hope it will be a good asset for i...@school project
also. As Mr.Vimal Joseph said there is only some simple differences
between distribution. If it is properly configured it is difficult to
distinguish one distribution from other. We need to change only screen
shots in the manual.

>There is a good User Manual project in Ubuntu, Ubuntu Manual

Let us take ideas from ubuntu Manuel also. We must consider Linux mint
also. According me, it is the apt distribution for a user with out
internet connection. If we could complete at least 60% of the manual
before 10.04 release, for the release party, we can include the manual
also.

Let us make a list of application/things which need immediate attention?

According to me:

File System
GNOME-Menu
Package Manager
GNOME-Network Manager
Totem player/SMplayer
Rhythm box/Songbird/amarok
Pidgin
OpenOffice
K3b
Okular
Firefox

I suggested these applications, because I usually install/suggest
these applications for a common man. What about you?

>May be we can build support video tutorials like http://gimp.web4all.in
>It is very easy to build these kind of videos using gtk-recordmydesktop
>or istanbul

If we have enough team we can do this also.

Regards:
Sooraj Kenoth